Full-fledged Metal Building
Smith Built’s first business was the production and installation of metal buildings. We have decades of experience in their design and manufacture. We have completed hundreds of successful projects for our customers, many of whom have entrusted us with multiple projects over many years. We would be happy to offer you references – learn directly from our customers how we’ve exceeded their expectations!
Compared to conventional building techniques, a custom engineered steel building offers a host of clear advantages. We think hard about your requirements – aesthetics, utility, timeliness, cost, flexibility and more – and produce a custom set of recommendations specifically for you, your budget, and your needs.
We have deep experience in metal roofing projects such as these:
- Agricultural Buildings – tractor/equipment storage; pecan and other crop storage; peanut facilities; repair and expansions
- Sheds – small storage buildings; secure parking for vehicles, equipment, tools and supplies
- Hobby Buildings – metal and woodshops; hobby workshops; service buildings
- Commercial Buildings – shops; garages; service bays; work truck parking
- Open Shelters – roof-only buildings to protect tractors, RV’s, boats, cars and equipment from sun and rain; hay storage; livestock shelters
Remember, for agricultural use you may be able to save the expense of engineering drawings, as well as sales taxes (GATE card required).
Don’t need the strength and expense of a full-fledged metal building? Consider a Smith Built pole barn for similar utility with added savings.
Please call us today about your project! Come in today for personalized service on your metal building project!